A mid-'50s photo of TOWN & COUNTRY CENTER. By this time, it extended for one half mile from east to west.
Photo from http://www.columbusceo.com/content/stories/2014/06/08/a-brief-history-of-columbus-shopping-centers.html

Casto and company went on to develop several sprawling retail hubs in the suburbs surrounding Ohio's capital. These included GREAT WESTERN SHOPPERS MART, GREAT EASTERN SHOPPERS MART and the GREAT SOUTHERN SHOPPERS CITY seen above. It opened for business in 1957 and, in June of 1962, hosted the very first Woolco discount department store.
Drawing from the Columbus Metropolitan Library