On April 17, 1951, the Gottscho-Schleisner architectural photography firm took several shots at the newly-completed Holly Stores ladies' shop at LEVITTOWN CENTER. Here we see the store's front facade and main entrance.
Photo from Library of Congress


Here, we have an interior view looking toward the main entrance.
Photo from Library of Congress


In this shot is a view of the Holly Stores Levittown Children's Department.
Photo from Library of Congress


Above, we see the Holly Stores' cashier's desk.
Photo from Library of Congress


And a view looking toward the back of the store.
Photo from Library of Congress


We end our 1951 photo tour with an exterior view of the Holly Stores Levittown rear entrance.
Photo from Library of Congress


Another olden days LEVITTOWN CENTER store was the Har-Rob Bootery seen above. It was located in the strip of stores along Division Avenue (at the rear of the complex).
Photo from the Boston Public Library