A circa-1962 SHOPPINGTOWN plan. The lengthy strip center started out with the L-shape (in reverse) section in black. A northern store block (in dark gray) was completed in 1955. A larger expansion, built in 1956 (and shown in medium gray), added W.T. Grant, several inline stores, and the Kallet ShoppingTown Theatre. The basic complex was finished with a third northern extension, which included the aforementioned Dey Brothers anchor store.