HARUNDALE MALL opened, in October 1958, with a 2-level, Hochschild-Kohn; the fifth location in the Baltimore-based chain. This store was in operation until late 1984, when it was rebranded as a Baltimore-based Hutzler's.
A rendering of the HARUNDALE Food Fair, which anchored the southeast corner of the shopping complex. By the late 1960s, this store was operating under a Pantry Pride nameplate.
United States Senator John F. Kennedy (D) cut the ceremonial ribbon during the October 1, 1958 dedication of HARUNDALE MALL.
Photo from Wikipedia / "Spartan7W"