A composite physical layout, covering the years 1959 to 1963. At the time, the mall had two anchor stores and a supermarket. The Market Level, beneath the Colonial grocery and Plaza Level Court, included a bowling alley. The aforementioned movie theater opened on this level in June 1963. There was also a subterranean, sub-level parking deck that has never been used.
An eastern (Lenox Road) elevation of the mall site, showing how the 3 levels of the original mall were configured.