COUNTRY CLUB CENTRE was partially demolished -and totally demalled- during 1991 and '92. The remaining structure was reconfigured with 60 % of its area devoted to retail and the remaining 40% to leased office space. A Pace Membership Warehouse (in dark gray) was built in the southwest parking area. It was rebranded as a Sam's Club in 1994. Outparcel strips were added to the northwest parking area between 2000 and 2008.