The mall's Limited-Express Superplex made its debut in late 1992. It was built into existing store space on the south side and was nearly identical to installations added to Miami's DADELAND MALL and Louisville's MALL ST. MATTHEWS.  
Photo from www.peabody-ma.gov (City of Peabody)



The original center's primary anchor, which opened -in 1958- as a Jordan Marsh. Here we see the building during its 10-year tenure as a Macy's (1996-2006).
Photo from www.peabody-ma.gov (City of Peabody)