Miss Jackson's opened at UTICA SQUARE in August 1965. The store replaced the Utica Bowl alley that had burned in 1963. Miss Jackson's, an exclusive ladies emporium, was founded in Tulsa in 1910, by Miss Nellie Shields Jackson. Her store was in business at UTICA SQUARE for over 50 years.
Photo from http://www.flickriver.com/places/United+States/Oklahoma/Tulsa/Utica+Square
Saks' store at UTICA SQUARE opened for business in September 1986. Like Vandevers, it was situated south of the basic shopping complex. Houston's Foley's also expressed interest in building a UTICA SQUARE store, but were turned down by its owners.
Photo from http://www.uticasquare.com