A circa-1958 physical layout of RIDGEWAY CENTER. By this time, it housed over 300,000 leasable square feet of retail and thirty-five offices. The complex had been built in three phases. The first, a block of stores on the left, was dedicated between 1947 and 1949. The second, a large section on the right, was built between 1949 and 1951. The Saks in the middle was completed in 1958.