The mall's freestanding movie house, officially known as the Towne Theatre, opened in June 1954. On the marquee was "River of No Return", starring Marilyn Monroe and Robert Mitchum.
Photo from http://www.boxoffice.com / "Tinseltoes"
A snapshot of the wide, landscaped mall promenade at LEVITTOWN SHOP-A-RAMA. In the view, we stores in the western store blocks, including Karl's Shoes, a state liquor store and S.S. Kresge 5 & 10.
Photo from http://www.flickr.com / William Bird
Here we see the SHOP-A-RAMA Food Fair, which was housed in one of the western store blocks. The grocery was rebranded as a Pantry Pride in 1970.
Photo https://www.flickr.com / "JSF0864" / The Philadelphia Inquirer