The Keystone State's Pomeroy's chain anchored WILLINGBORO PLAZA with a 175,000 square foot store. Its main feature was The Burlington Room restaurant.
Drawing from http://departmentstoremuseum.blogspot.com


After over 7 years of construction, WILLINGBORO PLAZA was finished in 1967. The various building phases are indicated in shades of gray on the site plan above, with the original 1959 mall shown in black. At 614,000 leasable square feet, the fully-realized mall was around 69,000 square feet larger than its sibling center, LEVITTOWN CENTER / SHOP-A-RAMA, in Pennsylvania.