One of the original Levittown, New Jersey adodes, this model was known as the House A (Cape Cod). In 1958, it was offered in conjunction with the House B (Rancher) and House C (3 Bedroom Colonial). House A encompassed a total of 1,677 square feet (including its 1-car garage) and sold for $11,990...or $87 per month.
Drawing from http://levittownbeyond.com/index.html / Kevin Sylvester
Philly's Food Fair chain co-anchored the Phase One LEVITTOWN PLAZA with a gigantic (for the time) 35,000 square foot store. Promoted as the "Showplace of Food Values", it gave Gold Square trading stamps with every purchase.
A circa-1965 aerial of the facility, which was still under construction. In November 1963, the Levittown Township name, voted in in 1959, was rescinded, returning the original Willingboro Township moniker to the community. As a result, the official name of the up-and-coming shopping center was changed to WILLINGBORO PLAZA.
Photo from http://www.ceu.construction.com
A vintage view of the original mall's Center Court and fountain.
Photo from http://www.flickriver.com / "Flickriver PhotoStream" / William Bird