Unit Two, as it exists in the present. Petco fills space originally built for a W.T. Grant (Grants) variety store. This was gone by 1976. The present tenant opened for business in May 1995.
Photo from Nassau County, New York


A second contemporary LEVITTOWN CENTER photo shows the P.C. Richard & Son Superstore. This Long Island-based electronic & appliance chain started, in 1909, with a hardware store in the Bensonhurst section of Brooklyn.
Photo from Nassau County, New York