A circa-1964 layout includes the Gimbels expansion (on the north end) and Krambo Foods block (on the south). These projects had been completed in October and November of 1954, respectively. By the time of this plan, Gimbels was operating as a Gimbels-Schusters, Krambo had been rebranded as a Kroger and the Southgate Theatre had just opened its doors. The parking area has been enlarged to a 3,000 car capacity.