The original footprint of WOODMAR. The concave complex and its pentagonal Carson's anchor store were dedicated in 1954. At the time, the retail hub encompassed approximately 200,000 leasable square feet.
WOODMAR CENTER TENANTS 1955:
CARSON PIRIE SCOTT (with The Heather Room restaurant) / J. J. NEWBERRY (with luncheonette) / NATIONAL FOOD STORES supermarket / Kinney Shoes / Andes Candies / Maling Shoes / Maternity Modes / Ritz Millinery / Chapman Laundry & Cleaners / Benson-Rixon men's wear / Einhorn’s Town & Country Sportswear / Hansel & Gretel Shop / Hoosier State Bank / Lerner Shops / Miles Paint & Wallpaper / O’Conner & Goldberg Shoes / Powell Bakery / Maurice L. Rothschild ladies' wear / The Cotton Shop ladies' wear / Fabric Fair / Walgreen Drug (with Woodmar Grill) / Watland Brothers Camera