Photo from www.preit.com (Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust)
The shopping center was officially known as PRINCE GEORGES PLAZA between 1959 and 2004. Above, we have the mall's official logo, from the year 2001.
Graphic from https://web.archive.org/web/20010428024153/http://www.princegeorgesplaza.com (Website on Internet Archive Wayback Machine)
This trademark made its debut In November 2004, as a 6 million dollar renovation was being completed. The mall would be known, henceforth, as MALL AT PRINCE GEORGES.
Graphic from https://web.archive.org/web/20100515144157/http://www.mallatprincegeorges.com (Website on Internet Archive Wayback Machine)