Belk began consolidating its remaining "merchandising partnerships" in late 2010, a process which began in 1998. Many dual nameplates, some dating back to 1921, were brought under the singular Belk banner, represented by the circa-1967 logo on top. With the latest reorganization, a new logo was unveiled. This spelled the end for Triangle-based Hudson Belk. From this time onward, it would be known as simply Belk.
Graphic from Belk Department Stores and Belk, Inc.
A contemporary CRABTREE VALLEY plan. As one might expect, some anchor nameplates have changed since the mid-1990s. The outparcel Convenience Center got a new Best Buy in late 2006. It replaced Toys "R" Us, which had been shuttered in the previous February. At the time of this plan, the mall proper encompassed 1,366,100 leasable square feet and housed two hundred and twenty stores and services.